Use the new financial Google Apps Script for Torch Project Management to access an even more expanded data set directly in your Google spreadsheet. This script allow you to:
- Total Cost by User (TotalUserCost)
- Total Cost by Category (TotalCategoryCost)
- Total Cost by Project (TotalProjectCost)
- Total Cost by User (ExpenseUserCost)
- Total Cost by Category (ExpenseCategoryCost)
- Total Cost by Project (ExpenseProjectCost)
- Total Balance by State (TotalInvoiceBalance)
- Total Billed by State (TotalInvoice)
- Total Balance by Customer (TotalCustomerBalance)
- Total Billed by Customer (TotalCustomer)
- Total Balance by Project (TotalProjectBalance)
- Total Billed by Project (TotalProject)
These functions can be accessed from the menu, or, if you want, you can access them directly by typing something like "=FunctionName(CELL)" (functions provided in the "()").
This script works with both the project level webhooks and the all active projects webhook.